Bee Lovely

By 17:02

I'm always on the look out for good products and I just love the Neal's Yard 'Bee Lovely Hand Cream'. For a start it smells divine, it smells of honey and oranges - which is so soothing. There are too many hand creams out there that smell waxy or plain - sometimes plain is good, but if you feel like a treat then this hand cream is for you.

The cream contains Orange Essential Oils and it's so moisturising (I mean you'd hope it would be for a hand cream, but there are always a few that don't quite do the job). It also sinks in really quickly - I just can't stand it when a cream just sits on the skin for ages.

The other thing that I really like about it is that some of the money from the purchase will go towards saving the bees. Now bees aren't many people's favourite animals but they do so many useful things - honey and wax for a start! If you'd like some more bee information (to find out why they really do need saving) then I found this webpage: http://www.lifebasicsorganics.com/blog/why-are-bees-important .

Another favourite bee product of mine is Burt's Bees - especially their lip salve, I would recommend their lipsalves any day!

Give it a try, and tell me what you think! Do you have a favourite skincare product?
Have a wonderful week!


You Might Also Like

0 comments